Trading Symbol (AIM & TSXV): AGQ
Arian Silver Corporation (“Arian”) today announces that its AIM ticker symbol is changing from “AG.” to “AGQ” with immediate effect.
Arian’s AIM symbol was changed to be consistent with its ticker symbol on the TSX Venture Exchange where its shares commenced trading on 21 July 2006.
For further information please contact:
Jim Williams / Alex Harrison, Arian Silver Corporation
(0)20 7529 7511
Draper / Marylène Guernier, Financial Village
(0)20 7520 9393
Jones / Ryan Gaffney, Canaccord Adams Limited
(0)20 7518 2777
Notes to editors:
- Arian Silver Corporation was admitted to trading on AIM on 25 May 2006, following the merger of AIM listed Hard Assets inc. with privately held Arian Silver Corporation Limited.
- On 21 July 2006 Arian was admitted to trading on Toronto’s TSX Venture Exchange.
- Arian currently has 12 mineral concessions in Mexico - the world largest silver producing country - covering 1,493 hectares. Calicanto is the most advanced of Arian’s 12 existing concessions, the majority of which are brownfield sites where there has been significant silver mining activity in the past, thus reducing the exploration risk.
- Arian is supported by expert groups of mining investors at Dragon Group Holdings in London, and Endeavour Group and Haywood Securities in Canada. Dragon Group Holdings and Endeavour Group have established track records of following through from investment in exploration to financing full scale production.
- Arian was founded by Jim Williams, CEO, who has over 20 years experience in exploration, project construction and mining worldwide. The company is chaired by Tony Williams (no relation) of Dragon Capital Holdings Limited, which has sponsored several successful mining exploration companies listed on AIM. For further information, please visit Arian’s website: www.ariansilver.com or the Company’s publicly available records at www.sedar.com.