- Description of the Company’s business
- Country of incorporation and main country of operation
Country of incorporation – The British Virgin Islands
Company registration number – 1029783
Main countries of operation – Mexico and Australia
- Current constitutional documents
- Details of other exchanges and trading platforms
The Company’s securities are quoted on the AIM and Frankfurt exchanges.
Frankfurt : I3A1
- Capital Structure and Major Shareholders
- Annual report and other financial statements
- Notifications made to AIM in the last twelve months
- AIM admission document
- Corporate governance
- Names of directors and a brief biographical details of each
- Responsibilities of the board and its committees
- Shareholders Rights
Shareholders Rights: Alien Metals Limited is not incorporated in the United Kingdom (“UK”) and the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. Shareholders should refer to the Company’s constitutional documents for further details.
- UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
Articles 26.1 to 26.12 of the Company’s Articles of Association set out the circumstances in which the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers might apply to the Company and its investors.
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities
- Details of the Nominated Adviser and other key advisers
In accordance with AIM Rule 26 and Market Abuse Regulation, the Company’s announcements are available for a period of at least 5 years.